The Stuart 27
The 27 Stuart Boatworks model is the perfect size twin engine boat for both nearshore and offshore use. Easily manageable singlehandedly, yet also adequate space for multiple passengers and provides a solidness of feel and a softness of ride equivalent to a much larger boat according to many of our owners. A few of these owners also own vessels in the mid to upper 30’ size and claim to prefer using their 27 Stuart on a much more regular basis to cruise, dive, and fish from.
Built to last a Lifetime with a level of Fit and Finish very rarely found on boats of this size, and designed with the concept of keeping it clean and simple, easy to maintain, and virtually no “gadets” that might catch your eye at a Boat Show, but often fail shortly after usage.
Loaded with a Combination of Features not available on any other boat:
• Fully Resin Infused Hull with integral Stringers, Liner, & Deck Cap.
• Liner fully bonded to the hullsides from rub rail to chine and from bow to stern for a “Rock Solid, No Flex Construction”.
• Custom “Under Deck Overboard Drain System” for all hatch gutters as well as the cockpit sole drains.
• “Rounded Bilge Hull Design” for the softest ride imaginable.
• “Small Magical Keel Design” for the utmost predictability in directional stability while running as well as at rest/drifting.
• “Instant On-Plane Hull Design” with virtually No Bow Lift, No Visual Loss of the Horizon, and the ability Come On Plane and Stay On Plane under 20 MPH.
• “Ultimate Get-Home Protection Hull Design” with the ability to Come On Plane on a single 150HP or larger 4 stroke motor with the other motor trimmed completely out of the water and run in the 22 to 32 MPH range without having to change props or use any trim tab adjustment downward.
Then consider that we will Build the 27 Stuart to FIT YOUR NEEDS and DESIRES. Not what we want – but what YOU WANT!
*No Top, Bimini Top, Surfboard Style Hardtop, Low Profile 2nd Station (stand on the console and thru the Hardtop), Folding Tower (stand on top of the Hardtop)…
*Forward Seating, No Forward Seating (flush deck), Coffin Box Forward…
*Hard Core Fish: Up to 3 Livewells, Up to 3 Massive, Insulated Fishboxes, Electric Reel Outlets, Multiple Rod Holders located where you choose and with the angle you choose, Outriggers from 15’ to 22’ – aluminum or carbon, various seating arrangements…
*Hard Core Cruise: Tops and Top Extensions to fit your needs, various seating arrangements, water outlets where you desire them, engine flushing systems, swim ladders, marine head systems, SeeeKeeper…
*SeaDek Flooring, Teak Flooring, Joystick Controls, Autopilots, Radars, Multiple MFDs with Multiple Transducers, Custom Welded Trailers, and a World of possible Colors!
Experienced Boat Owners owe it to themselves to experience all that a Stuart Boatworks boat offers as well as experience the enjoyment of the build process.
Merging clean, contemporary style above the water with simplistic and understated functionality below the water. Crafted for the discerning few. The Stuart Boatworks 27.
4050 (fwrd seating)
Looking for all the Standard Features?
Check out our Stuart 27 featured on Florida Sportsman magazine Best Boat segment.