The Stuart Advantage
150 YEARS OF INNOVATION
MAKING POOR CONDITIONS OBSOLETE
Contrary to deep-vee hull design, our rounded bilge designed hull experiences relatively little bow rise when coming on plane. As a result, as sea conditions worsen the helmsman can reduce the speed of the boat and still maintain the proper running attitude for the boat to perform as designed. This correlates to a very comfortable riding experience for all of the crew, not just the helmsman.
Again, contrary to deep-vee hull design, our rounded bilge hull design feels in the water like a longer, bigger boat than its’ actual length due to its’ relatively flatter running attitude which keeps more boat in the water, instead of on top of the water. The more hull in the water that you experience with our design creates a relatively more comfortable ride than a shorter hull in the water which is what a deep-vee hull design creates when running “trimmed out” at speed.
DESIGNED & BUILT TOUGH
We decided to design and build boats that would astound even other boat builders in terms of our structural strength. We encourage you to take the bottom of your fist and soundly strike the side of our hulls and hear for yourself how our vision of building exceptionally strong boats manifests itself in the finished product.
If you are looking for your last boat, you owe it to yourself to check us out.
TOTAL VERSATILITY OF DESIGN
Our small, highly skilled staff take great pride in building a limited number of boats with yacht-class fit and finish, yacht-class detailed wiring and plumbing, and an overall feel of being what they are – a “lifetime” boat.
Our small, semi-custom focus allows us to build a boat to truly meet your needs and desires – not the thoughts and desires of a Production boat design/ engineering group.
THE PERFECT FISHING RIG
- Flush cockpit sole from bow to stern
- Insulated above-deck coffin-style fish box forward
- 330-qrt insulated fish box below the coffin fish box
- Leaning post with a substantial tackle center
- 40 gallon leaning post livewell
- Two aft insulated in cockpit sole compartment optioned to be plumbed as fishboxes with diaphragm overboard pump out
- Electric reel outlets
- Horizontal rod racks beneath the cockpit sole
- Folding tower with full controls
- Low profile second station
- Hardtop mounted outriggers
- Flush mounted rod holders
- Sea chest
- Second and third live well
- Trolling motor
- Power Poles
THE ULTIMATE FAMILY CRAFT
- forward wrap around seating with cushions and storage below
- Forward facing backrests
- forward fill-in section with cushion
- a center console with room for a marine head and substantial luggage storage for those runs to the islands
- 20 gallons of fresh water with shower fitting
- A wrap around leaning post with a cooler below on slide-out tracks
- a removable, fold-down stern seat with removable backrest
- Custom seating designs
- Custom shade options
Q. HOW LONG HAS STUART BOATWORKS BEEN IN BUSINESS?
Q. WHAT BRAND OF MOTORS DO YOU OFFER?
Q. WHAT PERCENTAGE OF YOUR BOATS GET TOWED BY LARGER BOATS?
Q. HOW DO YOU HANDLE WARRANTY ISSUES THAT MIGHT ARISE OVER TIME, IF THE BOAT IS NOT LOCATED CLOSE TO STUART?
Q. DO YOU HAVE DEALERS THAT SELL YOUR BOATS?
Q. ARE YOUR COMPARTMENTS TRULY INSULATED?
Q. DO ANY OF YOUR HATCH GUTTERS OR LOCKERS DRAIN INTO THE BILGE?
Q. WHEN WAS THE 27′ STUART BOATWORKS DESIGNED AND BY WHO?
Q. WHEN WAS THE 23′ STUART BOATWORKS DESIGNED AND BY WHO?
Q. IS THERE ANY WOOD USED IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF STUART BOATWORKS BOATS?
A. No, our boat contains no wood.
Given the boat’s sturdy construction and rounded bilge design, the Stuart 23 is more than capable in offshore waters. Previously designed to be powered by a single Yamaha F300, the newly designed splash well can accept single and twin motor configurations.
This boat is manageable singlehandedly, while providing adequate space for multiple passengers. The Stuart 27 provides a solidness of feel and a softness of ride equivalent to a much larger boat.
We offer the highest quality semi-custom boats around. With a unique rounded bilge, structural standards like no other, and a versatile design, our semi-custom boats will blow you away. If you have any questions or want more details, feel free to contact us.